Total Pageviews

Monday, January 20, 2014

Down with diet! Fat people live longer!

Udo Pollmer scientist - a nutritionist and author of the acclaimed bestseller. He studied chemistry in Munich food production. Since 1995 he works as scientific director of the European Institute of Food Science. In 1981 he published his book "Eat or die." Then came "Lexicon errors supply" and many others. Recently there has appeared his book "Eat finally normal. No diets. "
Article Resources By Joey Atlas Scam Truth About Cellulite

- Mr. Pollmer you negatively speak about diets and low-calorie products. Allow myself indiscreet question: how much do you weigh?

- I do not know how much I weigh. There is something more important. You know what your IQ? - You going to answer. According to international standards, we would call you fat . - Togo, whose parameters are today beyond the dubious "limit values" punish those who have an average size. My body - it's my nature, and I can not simulate it. And I do not want to die on the podium only because the bony models are considered beautiful.

How, in your opinion, "controlled" weight in this environment? Pathological starvation, vomiting and cocaine. - Models - is extreme. But many people want to manage their weight - disciplining their eating habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment